Tampa amusement atractions
You want theatre, theme parks, NHL, NFL, MLB game or just a drink in nice bar? Tampa has it all. Downtown with Ybor City
are the most lively parts of the city, for more fun visit the theme parks north from here.
Tampa amusement places map
This map of fun attractions in Tampa is based on Google maps technology. You can switch the type of map
in the right upper corner by clicking on buttons Map, Satellite and Hybrid. Control panel on the left with
plus and minus buttons can be used for zooming the map.
List of Tampa amusement places
Following list presents all the major amusement places in Tampa that are marked on the map above as well:
- Busch Gardens - Animal theme park with dozens of attractions in African style.
- Ybor City - National historic landmark district known for it's party destination status.
- The Florida Aquarium - Popular aquarium with sea life and ecological exhibits.
- Lowry Park Zoo - Great ZOO featuring hundreds of animals including koalas or elephants.
- Amalie Arena - Sports/entertainment venue where NHL's Tampa Bay Lightning and AFL's Tampa Bay Storm teams play.
- Raymond James Stadium - Home stadium to the NFL's Tampa Bay Buccaneers with capacity of 66.000.
- Tropicana Field - Home of the Tampa Bay Rays of MLB for 42,700 spectators.
- Adventure Island - Amusement park full of water slides, rides and other attractions.
- Straz Center for the Performing Arts - Performing arts complex with five distinct theaters.